the besties read along

On the 5th of July i took part in something i've never done before. The besties readathon, hosted by a few bookstagram buddies of mine. I have been apart of readathons before, but it required the group to all read the same book with certain chapters to read at a time, where the group can stop then discuss. 

This Bestie readathon is way cool, not only am i able to read my own books, but i get the chance to choose the books i want based of a category. 

The first category is to read a book with a yellow cover, the second is to read a book with a colour that best describes your friendship and finally to read a book with the first letter if your friends favourite character. As part of the readathon, we read these three books and each day we post a photo with that category and a little passage about our best friend. 

I have really enjoy this readathon, for its twist and take on the the generic readathon and because it allows me to celebrate not only the friendships i am making on instagram but also those i have made with my fellow bookstagramer friends. 

for my check out my instagram page caroline_bookeater for all the photos i have posted on my journey as i have participated in this readathon. 

Comments

Popular Posts