wrapping up 2020

 This year, i have been thankful for many things. When the whole world is struggling, i choose to look at the light. I actively choose to enjoy the small things about the situation, rather than the focus on the negative. 

Two years ago, if someone had said to me i would start my own youtube channel, i would post photos on tiktok and instagram. I would have laughed, then maybe cried because my anxiety wouldn't allow for that. I have been quite vocal about issues with anxiety on my instagram page, and the fact that i have not just stepped out of my little safe box but leaped off a cliff away from my little safe box - to me is astounding. While it may seem like these are only little achievements to others, in my world its giant. 

I started my instagram page to connect with like minded people. I wanted to share all my thoughts and feelings when it comes to books i read. I wanted to bounce off others to see books they recommend, and thankfully i met and learnt about some fabulous authors, read some new books, and gotten to know a community of people around the world. 

So while 2020, may be a year people reflect on with annoyance, sadness and anger. For me 2020 is the year i grew, and flourished. 

I have to say a giant thank you to this community for being so welcoming and helping me to become a stronger person. 

Comments

Popular Posts